Can I link the Orders Online platform to my Facebook or Google page?

Can I link the Orders Online platform to my Facebook or Google page?

We can provide you with a link to use in the "order food" button of your Facebook or Google page. If you need car we follow you in doing so.
    • Related Articles

• Can I also configure the menu for takeaway and delivery?

Chuzeat is the most advanced platform for internal order management. To simplify the management of multi-channel orders, each menu already present, or additional menu can also be enabled for Exportation and Delivery to Domicilio. You can also enable ...
    • Is it necessary to register for the App and the entry of personal data?

We keep the privacy of your customers! Proper and appropriate use is synonymous with professionalism and protection everyone. We make every effort to minimize the required information. You can identify yourself (Facebook, Google, AppleId, email...), ...
    • How active takeaway and delivery on Chuzeat Business?

Asporto and Delivery are connected to two "virtual" tables of your restaurant. From them you have checked to enable and disable functions or to display orders received. For the rest the process is integrated with all ordinary management, so you will ...
    • How is the delivery made?

The platform is designed because the restaurant can use its own carriers or own means for the delivery of food or to organize the collection (exporto/take-away) by the customer.
    • Is it possible to print the commands?

Chuzeat manages command prints in a complete way, you can decide how to divide prints by preparation points (kitchen, bar, pizzeria, etc.), you can decide how to organize, order and group prints (for table, plate, flow rate). It is not essential to ...